Are you eligible for the two year
early years education funding?
Are you in receipt of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with an annual household income of no more than £16,190)
Receiving Working Tax Credit (with an annual household income of no more than £16,190)
Child in Care
Child leaving Care (through special guardianship, adoption or residence order)
Have a child with Special Educational Needs and/ or Disability
Check out this link for further information
Day care Fees
Pre-school Fees (3 - 4 Years)
The charge for a 3 hour pre-school session is £14.50 per child.
All children attending full day care or sessional care are eligible to receive the Nursery Education Grant
the term after
their third birthday. An extra hours taken above the 15 funded and any meals required will be charged as per the above table.
Subject to availability and staffing, we can offer a variety of start and finish times.