It's never easy to be apart from your child...
But when a busy schedule requires you to make alternative arrangements during the day, you need to know they are receiving the highest standard of care possible.
That's why you need Cherrywood Community Childcare.
We pride ourselves on creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all children between the ages of 0 and 5 years, providing a fun and friendly learning environment 5 days a week. From nursery right through to pre-school we closely follow the curriculum to ensure your child remains stimulated and engaged, allowing them to explore and develop freely.
Call us today to find out more - we'd be happy to show you around.
Why choose Cherrywood Community Childcare?
- Ofsted registered & regularly inspected to ensure all standards are exceeded. Our latest Ofsted inspection was in February 2017 where we achieved a ‘Good’ Standard. Please visit the Ofsted website to view a copy of our report
- Pre-school sessions and day care available
- All children welcome up to the age of 5 years
- Open 51 weeks a year Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm
- Early Years Education funding available for three & four year olds, the term after their 3rd birthday
- Do you have a two year old child? Would you like to access free high quality care & education? Check out our funding tab
- All senior staff hold a Level 3 qualification or higher
- All staff are qualified in both first aid & food hygiene
Why not phone for more details or to book a visit?
And if you find yourself needing a break in the school holidays, don't forget to book your child a place on one of our play sessions that we will be running hourly (for registered pre-school children only). Call us today to find out more.
Please click the table to download.